- 专门针对年龄在11-18 岁的学生
State School Group Integration Programme
The aim is for students to come to the UK and live with a British family, go to a British State school learning with British students. The students can decide what to study and what to do during their time in UK.
Price quoted includes: host family accommodation, school, all meals and local guardianship support.
· Live with a British host family and travel to school every day by either bus, car or on foot. Details will be shared in advance when we have placed students in families.
· State schools in the UK have anywhere from 900 to 1,600 students (virtually all British). This gives students a completely immersive experience.
· Full guardianship support from a local coordinator.
· Free accommodation for a group leader for every 10 students on the programme.
· Option to choose excursions/activities, the price increases as you add these and are added at cost
Excursions and airport transfers to be confirmed once we have the school placement.
· Available in many parts of the UK – Dorset, Devon, Lancashire, Wales, Oxford, Kent, Isle of Wight, Somerset and Sussex (Subject to availability in schools).
· Airport transfers are not included but are added at cost when we have school placement and arrival airport.
List of State Schools participating the Group Integration Programme
Teignmouth community college
The Bourne academy
Blessed William Howard School
Bishop of Winchester Academy
Ferndown Upper School, etc.
(Please note the school availability is subject to change and places are not guaranteed. Please contact us for further information.)